Michael trained with the leading instructors from the Bowen Association UK and received his qualification from Ossie and Elaine Rentch, the world’s leading authorities on the Bowen Technique. He is a full member of the Bowen Technique Association of Australia and is also registered with the NHS Directory of Complimentary and Alternative Practitioners.
Michael is a specialist in Bowen for sport. This means he can adapt the technique specifically for the needs of the professional athlete, tailoring treatments to suit the individual’s conditions and training schedule.
Michael is also qualified as a specialist in MindBody Bowen, which addresses the links between emotional and physical well-being. Michael treats the body ‘memories’, releasing tensions and retained stress to help balance and promote healing to both mind and body.
Michael adapts treatments to suit the particular needs of his patients. Bowen is highly acclaimed as it can offer dramatic results, even on long-term injuries. It is also gentle enough to be used immediately after injuries occur.
Michael specializes in:
- All sports related injuries
- Back pain / Frozen Shoulder / Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow / RSI
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome / Arthritic Pain / TMJ Syndrome
- Scoliosis / Postural problems
- Digestive and Hormonal complaints
- Plantar fasciitis / Shin Splints / Foot and ankle problems
- Knee and hip restrictions / Pelvic problems / Leg Length Discrepancies
- Sciatica / Hernia
- Stress related conditions